28th September 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Where to upload Cleared backlog marksheet(individual) in BGC of TCS?

Kindly reply please, I am selected for TCS. Currently ,I have no pending backlogs. I had an arrear in my 2nd semester, but I cleared it in 3rd semester iteself. My college managemnet provided individual marksheet for clearing that arrear.For joining in tcs, I have to upload every semester marksheet separately.They clearly asked for first attempt semester marksheets.Can I upload the cleared arrear marksheet with 2nd semester marksheet within 1 pdf or there is another option as backlog markesheet.I'm really confused with meaning of the word backlog marksheet.Does it mean the pending backlog or cleared backlog? I also have consolidated marksheet , in that they didn't mention my backlog history.So, my question is where should I upload my cleared arrear marksheet.Should I upload it In backlog marksheet option or combining of sem 3 first attempt marksheet with sem 2 backlog cleared marksheet in a single pdf?

30th September 2021, 02:48 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Where to upload Cleared backlog marksheet(individual) in BGC of TCS?

You have to upload documents on the website www.tcs.com.

You must have a graduation with minimum 60% marks from any university to get a job.
30th September 2021, 02:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to upload Cleared backlog marksheet(individual) in BGC of TCS?

Where to upload Cleared backlog mark sheet(individual) in BGC of TCS?

To upload mandatory documents, visit www.ibegin.tcs.com. Login with the registered email ID and password and click on the Documents link.

Documents required:

Service Agreement.
Non-Criminal affidavit.
Joining letter ( Xerox copies ).
24th July 2023, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?