4th November 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan in 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech if having one backlog and cleared one backlog of 1st year?

Hello
I am a B.Tech student.
I had a backlog in first year
but cleared it in second year
will I get the loan for 3rd and 4th years?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  2. Will a backlog in first year affect my chances during placements?
  3. Can I get education loan from 2nd year onwards having backlog in 1st year?
  4. Job in MNCs after B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  5. Am I eligible for CAT exam after passing CSE final year with backlog in 4th semester
  6. Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Cognizant after scoring 88% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 56% in 6th semester?
  7. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  9. Will one get placed while having 1 backlog during the time of placement?
  10. Can I apply for IAF after clearing my engineering backlogs?
  11. Can I get education loan having 1 backlog in 1st year?
  12. Can I give CAT exam if I clear my backlogs in time? I am doing B.E as 4th year student
  13. How to take admission in MCA? I have backlog in BCA 4th semester
  14. Will there be any re-exam if I fail in one subject in 2nd semester after completion of whole semester exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for appearing in the UES? I have two backlog in 1st sem and in 3rd sem, and I have cleared it with 60% and I am from Amravati University
  16. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  17. Problem Getting Fees from my SBI education loan Account
  18. Am I eligible for placement in TCS if I have backlog in 4th semester of B.Tech?
5th November 2014, 04:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get loan in 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech if having one backlog and cleared one backlog of 1st year?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to complete your studies, i.e, B.Tech course. Since you have cleared your backlog so there will be no issue concerning getting education loan sanctioned if follow all the norms of the bank and comply with all its terms and conditions. However, make sure that you do not get any backlog in the future. This is because bank monitors the academic performance of the candidate especially in the course for which he/she has taken loan and if the performance is found unsatisfactory, it has the discretion to discontinue the education loan facility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?