12th March 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether my new marksheet will be considered in TCS having cleared 3 backlogs of 3rd semester?

Hello Sir,
The eligibility criteria for TCS is 60% in B.Tech. But I have got 59.4% with 3 backlogs in 3rd semester. Now I have cleared all my backlogs. Previously the sum of all 3 back papers was 82 marks and now after clearing my back exams its 167 marks. I have been selected in TCS and my joining is in coming month.
I haven't received my consolidated marksheet. My question is, my new 3rd semester which would be considered by TCS must be 67.9% which is the new percentage? Please help me immediately.

14th March 2016, 09:01 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Whether my new marksheet will be considered in TCS having cleared 3 backlogs of 3rd semester?

Yes, your new mark sheet is considered in TCS. Your new marks are considered. If a student clear its backlogs then the new mark sheet would be considered.
Mainly TCS has the criteria that a candidate should have minimum 60% marks in class 10th , 12th and in graduation.

There must be no any backlog.

There should not be mate than 1 year if academic gap.

Improvement mark sheet of class 12th is not valid in TCS. But your new mark sheet of graduation would be considered.
15th March 2016, 02:14 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Whether my new marksheet will be considered in TCS having cleared 3 backlogs of 3rd semester?

You have not to worry much. Let me tell you the rule of any company.

Eligibility criteria to get into any company is minimum of 60% through out your 10th, 12th as well as Engineering. So, if your final mark sheet reveals your marks as 60% so you need not to worry.

Also if you cleared all the backlog then it is also good. but, you must not have any backlog in your final year that is 7th and 8th semester.

This is what company requirement is.
16th April 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Cource completion certificate given by collage.is backlog certificate important wen it cleared?
18th April 2021, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

sir, I have all the semester marksheets except 3rd sem marksheet, but that 3rd sem marks are mentioned in the 4th sem(SE ) marksheet,so can i upload my 4th sem marksheet in place of 3rd semister in Tcs Background check ?
13th December 2021, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam , while filling the back ground check form in tcs they have mentioned something as upload backlog certificate what is meant by this?
30th December 2021, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I have backlog in 3rd year sem2 and waiting for 4rt year sem2 results it will take time but the joining date is came.I have marksheets upto 3rd year sem1.Iam passed all sems but waiting for official results .So how will upload my graduate documents?.Whether I upload uoto 3rd year sem1 it okk or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?