29th September 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Which language is best to learn for EE students to get a job?

Dear sir,

I am a student of Electrical and Electronics engineering, BTech fourth year. Very shortly placements will start in our campus. I want to know about the programming langauage which is best to learn for me.

30th September 2015, 09:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which language is best to learn for EE students to get a job?

It is nice to see you looking forward to a good preparation for the upcoming placement drive. There is nothing like the best programming language which will help you in your placement drive. Each programming language has its own advantages and disadvantages with own field of operation. What matters is the depth you have in the concerned programming language and your approach to a problem. Since there is widespread application of object oriented programming language so it is better you have proficiency in at least one object oriented programming language. C++ or Java is an ideal option for you.
30th September 2015, 11:57 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Which language is best to learn for EE students to get a job?

You have asked a good question. In answer to your query I would like to tell you, that there are a number of programming languages available.Based on your wishes you can learn any of them.But there are certain programming languages that are essential irrespective of your liking or disliking. The most common and popular is C and C++. They form the basics and you must know them to build up your concept.
PYTHON though a tougher one is an excellent general purpose language that will help you a great deal in every aspect of your job. Apart from these are are-
MATLAB,
LABVIEW,
Embedded C,
Javasript, HTML,ASM etc.
You can choose any of them as per your taste and requirement. But I think Python will help you a great deal in your placement as most company uses it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?