12th March 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?

Sir/Mam,

I m 3 year student of b.tech..i have one back paper now because I was absent for exam,also I had 5 back paper which I have cleared...can I get campus placement? If am not eligible, then what should I do for it? Please guide me in this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies are offering off campus placements? How to apply?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  3. Will I be eligible for placements in CTS after scoring 60% with 2 backlogs in 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can a 3rd year B.Tech student apply for on and off campus placement?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  6. If I have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech will I be eligible for campus placements?
  7. How to get selected in campus placements after scoring 82% aggregate in 2nd year?
  8. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  9. List of exams an 3rd year ECE candidates can give? How to sit in off-campus placements?
  10. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  11. What should I study further after completing 12th to get high salaried job in Accenture?
  12. Am I eligible for off campus placements after scoring 62% in 10th SSC, 70% in Inter, 71% in degree and 71% in MCA?
  13. Am I eligible for TCS campus placements after failing in 6th semester?
  14. Am I eligible for off campus placements in TCS after completing 3rd year B.Tech IT?
  15. How to prepare in 3rd year B.Tech (EEE) in a college not worth campus placements?
  16. What is the minimum % required to be eligible for campus placements?
  17. Am I eligible to attend Accenture On-campus Interview if secured 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% till 3rd year of B.E.?
  18. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
12th March 2015, 12:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?

You are eligible for campus placement drive but only for the companies which allow backlogs. You are not allowed for the companies which have the eligibility criteria as no pending backlogs. Since you are in the third year of B.Tech course, so you have ample time to clear your backlog. Hence you should aim to clear your backlog as soon as possible in order to be eligible for all the companies next year.

If you are not eligible, there is no other way out. You need to prepare for the ones which allow pending backlogs. Hence it is advised that you clear the backlog as soon as possible, moreover you have ample time to clear the backlog since you are in the third year of engineering.
30th June 2015, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?

I have 2 backlogs and my 4th year has started. M i eligible for the placements
15th November 2019, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

I'm having one active backlog and I want to write it on Dec 5,2019.Am I eligible to attend the interview in IBM next week?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?