14th January 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What to do to earn a good salary after class 12th with PCM stream?

I am in class 12th with PCM with computers. I am very much worried about my future what should I do in my future after exam so that, I get a very good job. So I can earn 150000 rupees

14th January 2017, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to earn a good salary after class 12th with PCM stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in class 12th with PCM with computers. I am very much worried about my future what should I do in my future after exam so that, I get a very good job. So I can earn 150000 rupees

The aspirant can study B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology course after completion of 12th with PCM stream. The course is useful to pursue your career in the IT and Computer Science field. If one studies the course from any of the reputed institutions then he/she will get a job in top MNCs with good salary through campus or off-campus placement. The marks scored in the 10+2 and entrance will be important to get admission in top engineering colleges like IITs. The salary in the IT field is higher and after some experience you have a good onsite chances.
14th January 2017, 06:10 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You cannot earn INR 150000 per month but can earn annualy on the basis of class 12th.If you wish to earn an attractive salary the complete your graduation and then post graduation.Salary also depends on how you perform at interview and then your performance after getting a job.
14th January 2017, 08:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

After class 12th you can pursue any kind of course in which you are interested and moreover if you don't have any kind of guidance then now a days computers have value more than any other course hence you can pursue any engineering degree course in computers and then after your masters in computer and then you will be eligible to apply for job in private or government sector on the basis of your skill. If you are not interested in computers then you can go for banking you can simply complete your graduation in any discipline or in non medical stream and then after you can go for PO exam.
14th January 2017, 10:55 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

If you had computer as your subject then you can choose computer science engineering as your field. This field can give you a very high satisfactory job with a handsome package. Go for Bachelor of Technology (B.tech).
15th January 2017, 10:14 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are so many courses after 12th which you can pursue to get a job with good salary and package. Some of the best courses and entrance exams are:

>>Engineering course from top reputed institutes of India like IITs and NITs. After Bachelor of Technology, you can earn handsome salary.

>>Defence has also handsome salary. You can join Defence through NDA exams.

>>Bachelor of Computer application courses then MCA to get job in good company.

>>Bachelor of Fashion Designing.

>>Aviation courses.

>>Hotel Management courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?