1st June 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Will it be a problem to get through the placements if I have scored only 58% in ISC?

I have scored 58 % in ISC with supplementary .will it be problem at the time of placement??? will i get good company call?? Can someone give me details on the same? What would be the common eligibility criteria that most of the MNC companies will ask for?

6th June 2015, 06:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem to get through the placements if I have scored only 58% in ISC?

Yes, there might be problems during the placements if you have 58 percentage in your ISC that is 10+2 level. This is because most of the companies have an eligibility criteria of 60 percentage or above. So you will not be eligible for many companies. However, there is nothing to worry since many companies who come for on-campus recruitment drive in the Day-1 status usually give some amount of relaxation like 5 percent in any one level before the graduation level. So you will be eligible for those companies. Apart from this you should prepare for GATE and apply for jobs in PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?