1st June 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Does it really matter to have good CGPA for getting job in private MNC companies?

Does the cgpa or grades do really matter by the company?I have an average of 8.0/10 in ec degree course.I like to work for company which deals in communication.I am not praising myself but i have attended so many aptitude tests in websites.If i am able to work with that particular company,can they hire me???

6th June 2015, 06:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does it really matter to have good CGPA for getting job in private MNC companies?

No, it does not matter entirely on the CGPA to get placed in a company. CGPA is only used to shortlist students for the recruitment drive of the concerned company. However, the employment opportunity will depend on :-

- Your performance in the concerned company's written test.
- Your performance in the Group Discussion Round if any.
- Your performance in the interview rounds.

You can definitely be hired by a MNC in telecom sector even though you are holding a CGPA of 8 which is a decent performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?