22nd February 2011, 01:09 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

GATE Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

GATE is one of the prestigious exams conducted in India of which Chemistry is one such subject. The duration of the examination is of three hours and the total mark contained by this paper is 150. There is also negative marking and 25% marks would be deducted for each wrong answer attempted. There are total three sections in this paper. Group 1 contains 20 questions and carries 1 mark each. There are total 55 questions in the next section with a total mark of 110. The last section is linked one and each question is linked to the previous one and there are 10 questions in this section with 2 marks each. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/gate-chemistry-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE Chemistry Sample Paper 1.pdf(209.5 KB, 9445 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Chemistry Sample Paper 2.pdf(2.67 MB, 8213 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Chemistry Sample Paper 3.pdf(2.67 MB, 7046 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Chemistry Sample Paper 4.pdf(2.94 MB, 7129 views)
1st March 2011, 12:33 AM
ankurloonia

Default Re: GATE Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeraj_m View Post
GATE is one of the prestigious exams conducted in India of which Chemistry is one such subject. The duration of the examination is of three hours and the total mark contained by this paper is 150. There is also negative marking and 25% marks would be deducted for each wrong answer attempted. There are total three sections in this paper. Group 1 contains 20 questions and carries 1 mark each. There are total 55 questions in the next section with a total mark of 110. The last section is linked one and each question is linked to the previous one and there are 10 questions in this section with 2 marks each. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/gate-chemistry-papers/

You can get GATE papers from the following links

Subject specific papers are given by other users i have given just general papers
hence you can find my papers in other threads also.

LINK 1
LINK 2
LINK 3
LINK 4
LINK 5
LINK 6
LINK 7
LINK 8
LINK 9
LINK 10
20th September 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

the sylabus of the gate exam in chemistry subject
29th September 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

cy-gate chemistry previous papers
20th March 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am 2009-2011 batch student. BUT I completed my Msc still now. Because I had arrear. So I am eligibility for GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?