30th October 2011, 11:50 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

GBTU SEE Entrance Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

GBTU SEE entrance exam chemistry paper is of objective questions which are with 4 choices and only one choice is correct. Questions are of conventional type and it is needed to be solved in OMR sheet by ball pen. Each question carries equal marks. There is no negative marking in this paper. Minimum educational qualification is class 12 from a recognised board/institution and 50 % marks in the qualifying subject group to sit for the paper. Questions asked in the paper are required to be answered in 3 hours and marks assigned are 600. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/gbtu-see-en...mistry-papers/
9th July 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GBTU SEE Entrance Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i had two arrears in master degree and i cleared it at the end of fourth semester . can i write net exam plz give reply quickly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?