16th August 2012, 09:09 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Offices of The Indian administrative Service-Law Paper-I (Land Laws of West Bengal and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The land laws and General laws of West Bengal paper consists of a total of 100 marks. Out of the full marks 50 is taken as the pass marks. The paper covers various laws for the land under the West Bengal Government like all the Acquisition Acts. A brief study of the examination papers tells you that the transfer of lands laws and the various artifacts are also covered. You will also be getting questions on the land reforms of the WB Act, distribution of land. The General Laws section covers various topics like the Code of Criminal Procedures and its procedures on women and children. It also covers topics like Indian Penal Code and has questions on dishonesty, wrongful gain and loan. There are questions that cover topics like primary evidence and secondary evidence and the difference between the two, suicide by marriage and even dowry deaths are also covered.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PSCWB Law Paper-I Sample Paper 1.pdf(489.7 KB, 380 views)
File Type: pdf PSCWB Law Paper-I Sample Paper 2.pdf(121.3 KB, 224 views)
File Type: pdf PSCWB Law Paper-I Sample Paper 3.pdf(459.1 KB, 240 views)
File Type: pdf PSCWB Law Paper-I Sample Paper 4.pdf(216.9 KB, 232 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Offices of The Indian administrative Service-Law Paper-I (Land Laws of West Bengal and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The Indian Administrative Service-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service-Law Paper-I (Criminal Law and the Law of Evidence) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  6. Last 10 years question papers of West Bengal Forest Service written exam.
  7. WB Public Service Commission mains law previous year question papers?
  8. Previous year question papers for Accounts Assistant recruitment exam of Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal?
  9. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  10. Telugu question papers of previous year for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Previous years question papers of West Bengal Forest Service commission
  13. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  14. Previous year question papers of West Bengal School Service Commission(Librarian) exam
  15. Previous years model question papers of school service commission, West Bengal?
  16. Previous year question papers for West Bengal School Service Commission Librarian exam
  17. Previous years questions of West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission?
  18. Previous years Political Science question papers of West Bengal School Service Commission
20th September 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Offices of The Indian administrative Service-Law Paper-I (Land Laws of West Bengal and General Laws) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

from where shall i get westbengal,psc previous year questin paper for pharmacist
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?