23rd August 2012, 10:06 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The Indian Administrative Service-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Some of the papers in the course of study for preparation of IAS seek to make abreast of the different laws governing the land and civilians in our country. Therefore these are taught in a different paper which make the students thorough about certain rules and regulations like remedies that are open to plaintiff under the Code of Civil Procedure, Exparte decree and the provisions under the code of civil procedure of settling such a decree, presentation of a document of registration, provisions of the urban land, different circumstances under which collectors might exercise the land acquisition laws, action to be taken by people for future transfer of land through bequest and inheritance, procedure for acquiring land for public purposes, terms and conditions of membership of co-operative housing society, procedure for fixing and revision of minimum wages, determination of cess-free and cess-paying lands, ways of recovering the damage in a land which has been used in an unauthorized manner. Scoring 50% marks or 50 marks out of 100 is what you need to clear this exam. There are 2 groups having 4 questions each. You need to answer 1st one and any 2 from each group. For more details download previous year’s question papers from below.

Related Questions:
  1. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Offices of The Indian administrative Service-Law Paper-I (Land Laws of West Bengal and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The Indian Administrative Service-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service-Law Paper-I (Criminal Law and the Law of Evidence) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Departmental Test For Officers of the National Employment Service Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  7. WB Public Service Commission mains law previous year question papers?
  8. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(a)-Local Acts and Rules Framed Thereunder Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Karnataka Public Service Commission Law Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Indian Statistical Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Zoology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental exam question paper
  13. Previous year question papers for Accounts Assistant recruitment exam of Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal?
  14. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination- Agriculture Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For categories IV, V & VI) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Last 10 years question papers of West Bengal Forest Service written exam. -- [New]
  18. Karnataka Public Service Commission- Hindi (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?