17th December 2010, 12:16 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

XIMB PGDM Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Those aspiring to join Xavier Institute of Management for PGDM course have to appear for this examination. The paper consists of two sections, A and B. Section A deals with analytical reasoning and decision making. Section B contains questions that check the verbal quality and logical thinking of the candidate. The first section consists of 30 questions. All of them are MCQs with 5 options each. Section B also consists of 30 MCQs with 5 options each. The answers are to be filled in the OMR sheet and are valued electronically. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ximb-pgdm-e...e-test-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf XIMB PGDM Sample Paper 1.pdf(126.6 KB, 3059 views)
File Type: pdf XIMB PGDM Sample Paper 2.pdf(128.9 KB, 1189 views)
File Type: pdf XIMB PGDM Sample Paper 3.pdf(657.0 KB, 1102 views)
File Type: pdf XIMB PGDM Sample Paper 4.pdf(232.5 KB, 970 views)
File Type: pdf XIMB PGDM Sample Paper 5.pdf(882.4 KB, 1016 views)
File Type: pdf XIMB PGDM Sample Paper 6.pdf(78.4 KB, 885 views)
File Type: pdf XIMB PGDM Sample Paper 7.pdf(358.0 KB, 1507 views)

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for ABB written test for instrumentation and control engineering?
  2. Where to download ONGC graduate trainee entrance exam?
  3. From where to download the previous years papers for SLIET entrance exam?
  4. How can I download previous 10 year Question Papers of AFMC Entrance Exam?
  5. How to download previous years question papers of IGCSE 9th entrance exam? Tips to prepare for Mathematics and English?
  6. Download solved question papers of last 5 years for PGIMER M.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam
  7. How can I download the previous year sample question papers for SPI Auragabad entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. How should I prepare for entrance exam to get admission in PGDM in Advertising and Public relation in IIMC? Previous years question papers of IIMC
  9. How to download the solved previous years question papers of ISAT entrance exam?
  10. Schedule of entrance exam of IIT? From where to download the form and previous years papers?
  11. Where can I download previous 10 years solved Question Papers for MBBS Entrance Exam?
  12. IFS Civil Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Download Electrical solved question papers of last 3 years for VTU PhD entrance exam
  14. IFS Chemistry (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. PTU MCA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to download AFMC previous years solved question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. IFS Geology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?