29th October 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Sri Chaitanya Junior College in 11th class

My son is studying in class 10. He wants to join in sri chaitanya junior college visakhapatnam. Please tell me the procedure to get admission in your institute. And please tell me any entrance exam for admission of 11th class. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges for MEC group?
  2. Which are the colleges offering a good coaching for M.E.C in Intermediate?
  3. What's the procedure for shifting study center in Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) school? Currently, I am studying at Vizag branch of Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) in class 11th and want to shift in Hyderabad or Vijaywada branch
  4. Which are the colleges offered in Visakhapatnam? I have completed intermediate course with MEC group
  5. Which is the best Institution in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh to join for intermediate with IIT foundation?
  6. Which are the best institutions for intermediate?
  7. Which is better for NEET preparation between Sri Chaitanya Institute and Aakash Institute?
  8. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Availability of admission forms online for 11th class in DPS?
  10. Can I get a seat in 2nd counseling after scoring 2221 rank?
  11. Am i eligible to write Medical entrance exam of Karnataka after pursuing 12th in BIPC at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?
  12. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th?
  13. Which institute in Vizag are offering EAMCET short term coaching?
  14. What is the code of Sri Chaitanya Day Scholars college near Subhash road at raghuveera Complex in Anantpur?
  15. List of ITI colleges in Guntur district?
  16. Is there long term coaching in Sri Chaitanya in Vijayawada?
  17. Can I get admission in 11th again if passed 12th with 49% marks?
  18. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here? -- [New]
3rd November 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is appearing for class 10th through cbse. She is regular student of Army Public School. I want to admission in chaitanya institute for future education.
30th November 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studying in class 10 and she wants to take admission in Sri chaitanya school. So please you tell me procedure and fees. You can contact me on this number 9329882936
6th December 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir my son is appearing in 10th exam through cbse and m planning to admit my child in 11th in your school. Please, tell me the procedure and fee details if he attends from home at vizag.
2nd January 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Please send me fee structure for 11& 12 iit a/c campous best campous standard with boys hostel and admission procedure.
[email protected]
12th January 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

My son studying in class 10 and he wants to take admission in Sri chaitanya school. So please you tell me procedure and fees. You can contact me on this number 7292895161
17th January 2018, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son is studying class 10 he wants to take admission in your college his name is c. Arun.
Please send me fee structure. My number is 9985020472.
3rd February 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 10th. She want take admission in intermediate in vishkhapattanm chattanya coaching. Is inter study with engineering coaching facilities are available. Also give fee detail with provider.
12th March 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my son is appearing class X ICSE and I want to get my son admitted in class XI in your institution. Please let me know the procedure for the admission and the fees structure. My no is 9434410130. Thanking you... Pempa Doma Bhutia, Gangtok
17th March 2018, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I am studying now in STD 10th I want to join your college in 11th so please tell me the procedure and time of form fill up ..
10th April 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 10 and he wants to get admission in your junior college for subject science. Please tell the steps to get admission in your junior college .
30th April 2018, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

My son studied 10th class in USA and I would like to get admission for him in 11 in India Chaitanya vijayawada. Please update me the the process involved and procedure in getting the admission.
13th May 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

My son appeared in 10 CBSE 2018, result will come soon. expected he will get 75-80-%. can he get admission in Sri. Chaitanya junior college in class 11 at Vizak. whether there is any online form fill up. no enough information is there. if provide details it will be very helpful for me.
24th July 2018, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 10th grade what is the hostel fees and course fees for AIIMS batch in Sri chaitanya junior college Vijayawada. please let me know
24th September 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

My son studying in class 10 std he want to take admission in Sri Chaitnya and interested to complete JEE main and JEE advance exam .So tell me procedure and fees.
14th October 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

My son studying in class 10 and he wants to take admission in Sri chaitanya school. So please you tell me procedure and fees. You can contact me on this number 09332971084
22nd October 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

My son Swarnava Banerjee had admission Test for admission of Class XI on 13.10.18. His Hall Ticket No. 1040431. I Want to know the Result of this Admission Test.
11th November 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

My son will be giving Madhyamic Exam (West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education) from Kolkata West Bengal which will start from 12th Feb 2018 to 20th Feb 2018. He wants to join Class XI in your prestigious School with Boarding facility. Kindly suggest the admission procedure for Class XI for the year 2019..
Nirmalya Mukherjee,
161/5, Rash Behari Avenue,
Kolkata-700019, West Bengal,
Mob:9830148949, 8335074018
20th January 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

My son studying in class 10 and he wants to take admission in Sri chaitanya school vizak or Vijayawada . So please you tell me procedure and fees, admission procedure . You can details to me on this E-mail. [email protected]
9th February 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed his school from CBSE board with 58 % and has taken science PCBZ in 11 the Maharashtra Pune state board. Can he get admission for 12th in in Sri Chaitanya?
12th April 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Any one have reviews regarding Sr Chaitnaya Aundh college. Planning to take admission for my son, but wanted to get some feedback. It would be great if anyone can provided some valuable feedback of this college. I know hyd chaitnya is great but have no idea about Pune Aundh branch.
19th April 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

My daughter completed her 10th from kendra vidyapati and now she want to take admission in chairman's in state board. Can you please tell me what should she prefer state board or case.
17th May 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I passed my 10th standard with 8.3 CGPA what fee structure would i get for mpc and bipc, in sri chaitanya junior college!
17th September 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam for class 11 (ICSE),2020?
20th January 2020, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

My admission no is 191080656 I want to check my fee due
20th April 2021, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

My son study class 10th at Vikash residential school BARGARH as CBSE 10 has cancelled due to pandemic ,I want my ward to take admission at your institution at Vishakhapatnam
Please sent your admission sop for enable me the admission
P K Badhia
Balangir ,Odisha mob 8895583344
22nd August 2021, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How much fees in Sri Chaitanya College in Vijayawada
2nd January 2022, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How to find sample paper for class10, going in class 112022
1st February 2022, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying 10th class in kendriya vidyala, after 10th he wants to join 11th standard with neet preparation. So which chaitanya institute is the best and fees structure, pls reply me
3rd April 2022, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

My name is manishasingh I am appearing in class 10 cbse for this year I want to know the procedure of addmmision
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?