23rd November 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give direct 10th standard exam without completing 9th standard in Gujarat board?

Is it possible to give direct 10th standard exam without completing 9th standard in Gujarat board? What should be the procedure followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the information on this? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  2. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  3. Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration?
  4. How can i externally appear for the Class 10th SSC board?
  5. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  6. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  7. How can I rejoin Gujarat Board if migrated to ISC Board?
  8. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  9. When will the application form of Government school of Gujarat Board be out for 11th standard?
  10. Should I study Polytechnic course after completing 10th standard if secured 80% in 9th?
  11. Whether the percentage of 9th added in 10th Board result? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I shift my daughter from CBSE to Gujarat board in 9th or 11th standard if I want her to get admitted in Gujarat colleges only? IS Gujarati subject compulsory in 9th standard GSEB?
  13. Can I take direct admission in 10th after 8th class? -- [New]
  14. CBSE 9th failed can get admission in 10th NIOS board? NIOS 10th standard and 11th standard from a school can be done simultaneously?
  15. Whether marks of 9th standard will effect 10th result of Madhya Pradesh Board?
  16. Can i directly do 10th after passing 8th class?
  17. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  18. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
24th November 2016, 07:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give direct 10th standard exam without completing 9th standard in Gujarat board?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to give direct 10th standard examination without completion of 9th standard from Gujarat Board. To be eligible to appear in 10th standard examination, you should have passed 9th standard and you should have pursued 10th standard from a recognised board. Since, you have not completed 9th standard, you are not eligible to give direct 10th standard examination.
25th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give direct 10th standard exam without completing 9th standard in Gujarat board?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to appear directly in class 10th examination without qualifying in the class 9th examination.
In order to be eligible for class 10th examination, candidates must have to qualify successfully in class 9th examination from a recognised Board.
3rd December 2016, 03:05 PM
ranu shahi

Sorry, to inform you that, it is not possible to give direct 10th standard examination without completing 9th standard examination not just in the Gujarat biard but also in the other boards all across the country. The candidates of 10th standard must had qualified in the 9th standard examination.
23rd June 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

In May 2003, I had passed the examination of the Gujarat board and I had passed away. Now I am in Mumbai. If I want to study now then let me know that what I want to do is to give me a degree of exams. I am doing the basics right now. Mail to Eid
[email protected]
6th July 2017, 08:55 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You cannot give 10th exam without passing in class 9th. This is not possible to admission in class 10th without passing in any board. No any board will allow you to get admission in 10th directly. Firstly you have to take admission in class 9th and after passing 9th exam you will admission in class 10th. To pass class 9th is compulsory because whatever you have studied in class 9th is the basic of class 10th syllabus.
2nd November 2018, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

My son have passed 9th exam and he has dropped from 10th exam in march 2018.now he wants to appear for 10th exam as a external student march 2019, his birth date is 02.02.2002 can he apply? What is the minimum age limit for 10th external student?
23rd September 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to give 10th gseb board exam externally and I have not passed 9th standard. So can I give 10th exam without passing 9th
23rd May 2020, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give 10th exam for 36 year old who left his studies.. Now he wants to study.. What is the procedure
25th May 2020, 12:24 AM
Riya Gurnani

No you cannot apply for 10th standard without completing 9th standard from Gujarat board
No board does not allow this type of format
25th May 2020, 03:55 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---it is not allowed to take direct admission in regular schooling for 10th standard without qualifying 9th standard. Since JAC is a recognized board, so after qualifying 10th standard from this board.

--Its impossible to started your 10th study with a long gap,as you have a huge gap.

--But check in the NIOS or any other open board school
30th July 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am 17 years old and I am studying in 7th class. So can I do Direct 10 exam according to my age?
13th September 2020, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

10th correspondence without 9th passing in Karnataka board is possible no
10th January 2021, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give SSC exam for 2 subjects ? One of my friend failed in ssc 2017 in two subjects, so can he/she give the exam in 2021??
9th February 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 16 years old and i am studying in 8th standard,so can i give direct class 10th exam in gseb?
11th September 2021, 02:59 AM
Minal F

No you must have to study class 9th and then only you will be able to appear for your 10th examination.
4th April 2022, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 9th standard and I want to study continue for 10th standard without going to school and self learning than GO for exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?