8th March 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Accountancy syllabus for 12th Commerce Odisha Board exam?

Hi, I am the student from Odisha Board. I am studying in 12th standard. I have taken Commerce and want to know the syllabus of Accountancy because I have chosen Commerce field. So, I need to start my preparation from the beginning. Help me to get the syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Accountancy question papers of previous few years for 12th Odisha Board exam
  2. Accountancy question papers of previous year for 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam
  3. Options available for 12th Commerce candidate who has interest in Mathematics and Accountancy?
  4. Download Economics, Commerce and Accountancy question papers of last 10 years for 12th ISC Board exam with solutions
  5. Marks Distribution in Accountancy of 12th GSEB Board exam?
  6. Steps to become an Accountant for a candidate with 51.2% in 12th Commerce MP Board student? -- [New]
  7. Download Accountancy question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Practice papers of Accountancy available to prepare for 12th Commerce PSEB Board exam?
  9. Accountancy question papers of previous year for 12th CBSE Board exam
  10. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th Odisha Board?
  11. Sample question papers of Accountancy for 12th Commerce Maharashtra Board exam
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 53% in 12th Science?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 51% in 12th Science?
  14. Can I study B.A.(Economics) after completing 12th Commerce?
  15. Accountancy, Economics, Organization & Commerce, English and Gujarati solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th GSEB Board exam.
  16. Where to download the accountancy sample question papers for 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  17. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  18. Can I study B.Com(Accountancy) Honours being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
10th May 2018, 08:12 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Accountancy syllabus for 12th Commerce Odisha Board exam?

Syllabus of Accountacy of class 12 is given below.

Part A >>Accounting for Partnership Firms and Companies
»»Unit 1. Accounting for Partnership Firms
»»Unit 2. Accounting for Companies

Part B >>Financial Statement Analysis
»»Unit 3. Analysis of Financial Statements
»»Unit 4. Cash Flow Statement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?