1st March 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 53% in 12th Science?

I have studied science in my 12th class. But I have achieved only 53% in my Board exam. Now I am thinking to take commerce in my graduation. I can take admission in B.Com with Accountancy?

Related Questions:
  1. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Animation) if secured 40% in 12th Science?
  3. What should I study further except B.Sc if secured less than 50% in 12th PSEB Science?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech in MIT, USA for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th Science?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 51% in 12th Science?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 53% in 12th Science?
  7. Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 51% in 12th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) if secured 49% in 12th Science?
  9. Can I get admission to study BBA if secured 80% in 12th Science?
  10. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  12. Eligibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th and scored 91 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  15. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science if secured 80.5% in 12th BSEB?
  16. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th Science?
  18. Possibility to secure direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 84% in 12th Science? -- [New]
8th March 2018, 09:23 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 53% in 12th Science?

If you have passed in five written subjects (one language and four elective subjects) in 10+2 examination, then you are eligible to get admission in B.Com in Accountancy.

Course Highlights of B.Com in Accountancy:-
Duration: 3 years
Level: Graduation
Type: Degree
Eligibility: Candidate must have passed in five written subjects (one language and four elective subjects) in 10+2 examination from any recognized board.
9th March 2018, 04:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 53% in 12th Science?

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study B.Com course after the completion of Science in class 12th, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Science stream studying Mathematics as a subject can definitely apply for B.Com course with Accountancy in Graduation.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in their class 12th examination.
9th March 2018, 06:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission to study B.Com (Accountancy) course after completion of your 12tg standard in Commerce stream with 53% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Com (Accountancy) course. Admissions in B.Com (Accountancy) course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
9th March 2018, 10:05 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Good colleges which offer Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy requires higher percentage of marks in senior secondary board examination.

You will not be eligible for admission in top colleges of any university with 53% marks in 12th science. You can take admission in Bachelor of commerce with Accountancy.
9th March 2018, 11:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission is possible surely, if you are looking for admission at any cost, at any college. There are numerous colleges available these days and getting admission is not a problem.

Only getting admission at reputed colleges is difficult. Hence, with 53% marks in 12th, if you are looking for a top college, then it will be difficult.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?