15th June 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria followed for admission of KG students?

I have twin grand sons , studying in ridge valley school in KG.They are born on 15.4.2011.I want to get them admitted in DAV school,gurgaon.Please reply weather they qualify the age criteria for KG or they are to be down to LKG.
THANKS

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BSc IT through distance education from KUK, Haryana or MDU Rohtak?
  2. Admission in ICSE is based on Date of Birth criteria or age criteria?
  3. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
  4. How can I appear in CET MCA entrance exam at Indraprashtha university? I'm in BCA 4th year and did commerce with 60% marks including business mathematics
  5. Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?
  6. Is it possible to complete Graduation after a long gap?
  7. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  8. How to get admission in MBA or PGDM in Karnataka State Open University for Open Students
  9. Criteria for admission in SVNIT for Gujarat Board Students?
  10. Can a NIOS student appear for engineering entrance examinations?
  11. MCA after 12 standard with commerce without maths?
  12. Criteria for admission in Economics Honors for science students? What are the compulsory students?
  13. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  14. MBA in Surat for CMAT aspirant who has secured 49.78% in graduation?
  15. Notification no. and date of upsc prelims advertisement in employment news?
  16. Eligibility criteria for for MBBS entrance test? Minimum qualifications required and age limit for OBC students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When will be the forms going to be out for M.A in English
  18. Am I eligible to BCA course with 75% in SSLC and 70% in 12th?
15th June 2015, 05:28 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria followed for admission of KG students?

To get admission to K.G a child must be above 4 years of age.
Your grandson is presently above the age of 4 years so both of your grandsons are eligible as per their age to study in Class K.G.
So without any further delay you can take them to DAV School Gurgaon to get them admitted to Class K.G.
15th June 2015, 08:34 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

For admission to L.K.G class, the child should complete 3 years of age on the 30th of April of the year of admission.

Birth certificate from Municipal Corporation/Gram Panchayat/ Municipal Committee should be produced as evidence.

***students need to appear for Aptitude Test for admission.
15th June 2015, 09:17 PM
reconnect

The age criteria for class KG is that a child's age should not be less than 5 years.

you can easily get admitted your grandson into the school.
They are eligible to get admitted in class KG.
Without any delay you can take them to school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?