8th February 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission in bachelor of medical record science after 12th with biology?

Please help me out who can take admission in bachelor of medical record science? What a 12 passed bio student can take admission in that please let me know if yes please tell me the procedure how to get admission?
Thanks

10th February 2016, 02:20 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in bachelor of medical record science after 12th with biology?

Yes, a 10+2 passed out candidate can very much take admission in Bachelor of Medical Science course as the minimum educational requirement to pursue the course is a candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of examination from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

Admission in the course is provided by clearing entrance examinations so conducted by respective Institutions.
10th February 2016, 02:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in bachelor of medical record science after 12th with biology?

Yes, you can take admission in Bachelor of Medical Record Science course after +2 with science.

You should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate and should have completed your course from a recognized University. The admission process is such that you need to appear and clear the entrance examination conducted by the respective Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?