2nd February 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Odisha board after completing class 10th in CBSE board?

Can I get admission in Odisha board after completing class 10th in CBSE board? If yes then how? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  2. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  3. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  4. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  5. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  6. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  7. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
  8. Number of Attempts allowed in JEE Advanced for class 11 repeater?
  9. Should i join ISC board or CBSE board after completing class 10th from ICSE board?
  10. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  11. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  12. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  14. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  17. Minimum age for appearing in 10th class CBSE?
  18. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
10th February 2016, 01:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Odisha board after completing class 10th in CBSE board?

Yes, you may get admission in Odisha board in class 11 after having completed your 10th from CBSE school, there is no such problem in it. You just need to contact the respective school you wish to get admission in and follow the admission procedure thereafter.

If you fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission in that board and school, you will surely be allowed to get admission.
10th February 2016, 01:59 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Odisha board after completing class 10th in CBSE board?

You need to first of all decide as to which school you want to opt for and the look for the admission criteria, if you do fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission, you should apply for admission otherwise look for another school in that region.

There is no problem in admission just because you have completed your 10th from another board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?