17th February 2023, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Admission in class X ispossible after failing class IX?

My daughter read in class ix at vms joka 2016-17.But she was seriously ill whole year and also hospitalised .For that reason she not promote to class X. So I want to know any icse school near kolkata can admit my daughter into class X?

Subhas Mukherjee.
Mob number:9804855936

19th February 2023, 11:12 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in class X ispossible after failing class IX?

No , you are not eligible to take admission in class 10 after failing in class 9 , so you must appear for class 9th exam again and pass then, you can apply for 10th.
20th February 2023, 12:28 PM
Antonio 2023

Admission to class X after failing class IX would depend on the admission policies and regulations of the specific school or educational institution. In some cases, the school may allow students who have failed class IX to be promoted to class X, while in other cases, the student may be required to repeat class IX before proceeding to class X.

Here are a few ICSE schools in Kolkata that you may consider:
• The Heritage School, Kolkata
• La Martiniere for Girls, Kolkata
• Modern High School for Girls, Kolkata
• South Point High School, Kolkata
• St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata

I recommend that you contact each school directly to inquire about their admission requirements and procedures. You may need to provide supporting documents, such as a medical certificate, to explain your daughter's absence from school.
21st February 2023, 02:29 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Obviously, the answer is no. If you have failed in Class 9th examination than you can't apply for Class 10th. We all know that it is necessary to pass the last class before getting admitted to the higher class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?