13th July 2016, 09:04 PM
shivani magdum

Can I pursue M.B.B.S after failing in class 11th and passing in class 12th with 60%?

Hello Sir, I want too pursue M.B.B.S but I have failed in 11th but passed in 12th with 60% and my PCB group percent is 54%. Can I pursue MBBS in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th again if passed 12th with 49% marks?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in new school after failing in Class 12th?
  3. How can I get admission in 12th ISC after failing in class 11th by science stream?
  4. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write?
  5. Is it possible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical)?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  8. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th? Can I take admission in other school for 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  10. What is the process of doing MBBS degree after passing 10th?
  11. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?
  12. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?
  13. Can I get admission in class 12th after failing in 11th?
  14. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  15. Is it possible to get promotion granted in 12th standard if failed in 11th CBSE?
  16. Can I appear in class 12th CBSE exam after failing in class 11th?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  18. Can I get admission in class 12th as a private after failing one subject and should i change my stream from science to art -- [New]
15th July 2016, 11:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.B.B.S after failing in class 11th and passing in class 12th with 60%?

If you have failed in 11th Std in past but now passed 10+2 after 11th std you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted for admission in MBBS course.

The eligibility to appear for NEET is that candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper. Candidate must have minimum 50% with relaxation for reserved category.

The age limit to appear for examination is 17-25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination. So, you can appear for examination.

NEET is common examination for admission in central and state government colleges in medical courses.
16th July 2016, 12:04 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.B.B.S after failing in class 11th and passing in class 12th with 60%?

No, it is not possible to pursue MBBS course in Abroad after failing in Class 11th and passing 12th standard with PCB stream with 60% aggregate marks from a Government recognised Board.

To be eligible to pursue MBBS course, you should have passed 11th and 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a Government recognised board. To get admission in Abroad Universities for pursuing MBBS course, you have to appear in SAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations which are required to apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad Universities.

As per the data you have provided in your query, you have failed 11th standard and passed 12th standard, so, I advise you to appear and qualify 11th standard supplementary examinations, so, that you are eligible to get admission for pursuing MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?