29th December 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission in colleges after 75% in B.Sc Biotechnology? Entrance examination for admission in M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Will I be able to get admission in colleges if I am having above 75% in my B.Sc biotechnology? And please tell that whether we have to go through different entrance examination other than the university to get admission in this college? Do we have to register also first to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  2. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  3. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  5. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  6. Admission in colleges after 75% in B.Sc Biotechnology? Entrance examination for admission in M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology on the basis of ICAR examination
  8. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  9. How to get admission for MSc Biotechnology? Which are the best colleges?
  10. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  11. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  12. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  13. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  14. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  15. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  17. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  18. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
10th January 2016, 10:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in colleges after 75% in B.Sc Biotechnology? Entrance examination for admission in M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will I be able to get admission in colleges if I am having above 75% in my B.Sc biotechnology? And please tell that whether we have to go through different entrance examination other than the university to get admission in this college? Do we have to register also first to get admission?
You have completed B.Sc degree in Biotechnology so you are eligible for M.Sc in Biotechnology in IIT through IIT JAM exam.

The minimum educational qualification required for IIT JAM exam is graduation degree with above 50% from a recognized university.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?