7th October 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Nursery at St. Xavier's, Kolkata? When the admission opens?

The date of birth of my son is 23.05.2009. I would like to admit him in nursery of St. Xavier's School, Kolkata. When the admission for the same is opened and what are procedures? An early reply would be highly solicited.

Sanjib Halder
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  2. Admission in Nursery 1 or Nursery 2 at St. Xavier's Collegiate School is possible?
  3. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  4. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  5. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
  6. Procedure of admission in class 1 at South Point School, Kolkata?
  7. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  9. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  10. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  11. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  12. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  13. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  14. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  15. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  16. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  17. How to do B.Ed correspondence course from Mumbai University?
  18. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college in Kolkata?
7th October 2014, 11:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Nursery at St. Xavier's, Kolkata? When the admission opens?

The St.Xavier's School admissions for Nursery Standard for the academic year 2014-15 has been closed. To get admission in Nursery standard in St.Xavier's School, your ward must have completed the age of three years. To get admission in St.Xavier's School, you need to fill an online application form and submit it on or before the application submission sate.
3rd July 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Nursery at St. Xavier's, Kolkata? When the admission opens?

Respected Sir,
With due respect I am writing this letter to you for your kind co-operation. Being an IRS officer, I am now posted in Mumbai but my transfer is due for the next year. My transfer option will be in Kolkata. I want to admit my daughter to St. Xaviers, kolkata, for the year 2018. My daughter's DOB is July 2014. Could you please tell me in which class she will be eligible in your school. And also please what is the time for application. As I am out of West Bengal, I heard about the admission time on September and December. I am confused which month you are giving application. I would be grateful to you if you kindly give me this reply.
Thanks and regards,
Mr.K.Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?