17th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?

Sir/Madam
I have two daughters and they are studying
at class 5 & class 7. I want them to admit in
KVS School for 6th and 8th standard.
Kindly tell me the procedure for admission.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  2. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  3. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  4. Details and procedure to get admission for 8th standard in Military school?
  5. Admission procedure in 5th and 9th standard at BHU, Banaras for 4th and 8th female students?
  6. Astronomy Olympiads is held also for 8th standard students in India?
  7. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  8. What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling my ward to 8th standard in Century rayon high school?
  9. Can I apply to get admission in Military School if studying in 8th standard being a 14 years old student?
  10. When will Sanik school distribute the forms for applying 8th standard admission?
  11. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Mumbai?
  12. CBSE school with hostel facility in Pune for 8th standard?
  13. How to get admission in the best residential school near Vijaywada in 8th standard?
  14. How to get admission in 6th standard? I am studying in DPS standard 5th
  15. Requirements for admission in 6th standard at USA for an Indian?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure of admission in Centre Hindu School for Boys at class 6?
  18. CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard?
19th May 2015, 01:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?

Mostly all KVS schools in India, starts offering admission forms from the first week of February and the last date to apply for admission will be in the last week of March. To get admission in KVS, you should personally visit your nearest KVS school to get the application form. Then you should fill up and submit that application by attaching following documents.
1. Transfer Certificate
2. Conduct Certificate
3. Pass Certificate(of the standard, which child have completed)
Then the KVS school will review your application and intimate you, if your child application is selected for admission.
19th May 2015, 05:12 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?

It would be good for you to try in the month of january next year .

There will oral or written test conducted,;based on the score, child can get the seat.

If the admission is for girls,and the child had cleared then she will get admission at nil charge. Only the charge would be for clothes ,textbooks.

Or if in case the child is unable to clear the exam,then you can have your daughters admitted in kvs,you will be getting concession as both the child is studying in the same school.

You need to fill the application form carefully and correctly and submit the documents in the school administration office.

Documents includes:-

last academic year report card
transfer certificate
birth certificate of both the daughters.
30th March 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

My neighbourhood friend's daughter is studying 5th standard in Amala School, Kariapatti, virudhunagar distirct. He want to admit in
KVS School for 6th standard.
Kindly tell me the procedure for admission.
Thank you in advance.
3rd February 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

My single daughter studying in class 7 we seek her admission in next session, I am in general category, may its possible, and how?
22nd November 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can we get seat for 8th std to my daughter at yashvantpur Bangalore kendreeya vidyala? She is studying in Bp Indian public school malleshwaram
17th December 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 4th Standard I want to join for 5th standard in KV what is the admission process? Is it possible ?
21st December 2018, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I have two sons one of them is in 5th class and the other is in 7th class i want them to join in kv. So please can i know the process how to get them admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?