5th August 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur for 3 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur. My child is 3 years of age. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this Play School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of Montessori in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  2. Requirements to get Nursery admission in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur? -- [New]
  3. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  4. Whether a child eligible to join Kothari International School through Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  5. Preschool or School, which is better for 3 years old candidate?
  6. How may I take admission in M.Tech program offered by Shivpur or Jadavpur university in material science? I have done B.Tech in ceramics
  7. Can i apply for B.Ed being a Preschool teacher since 3 years and a Post graduate in M.Sc electronics? Details about 1 year B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. What is the range of rank that I should get in WBJEE to get admission in government colleges like Jadavpur and Shivpur
  9. How much score is required to take admission in Jadavpur or Shivpur Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th?
  11. Requirements to get Nursery admission in Bright Minds Preschool, Raipur?
  12. Can I get Jadavpur or Shivpur after scoring 16464 in general category?
  13. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 1st standard? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil around 17 years ago?
  15. Admission procedure in any school of Hyderabad for 3 years old candidate?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started?
  17. How can i get admission in MA (Economics) as a private candidate? What's the required procedure?
  18. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate?
3rd March 2023, 12:28 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Admission procedure of Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur for 3 years old candidate?

The admission procedure for Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur may vary slightly based on the specific school policies, but generally it includes the following steps:
  • Contact the school: You can contact the school either by phone or by visiting the school's official website to gather information about the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure.
  • Application form: You will have to fill out an application form which can be either downloaded from the school's website or can be obtained directly from the school's admission office.
  • Submission of documents: The school will require you to submit a set of documents like birth certificate, proof of address, passport size photographs and any other document as required by the school.
  • Interaction: The school may conduct an interaction or a short interview with the child and parents to assess the child's readiness for admission.
  • Payment of fee: Upon successful completion of the admission procedure, the school will ask for the payment of the fee to confirm the admission.

It is always advisable to contact the school admission office to get specific information regarding the admission procedure for 3 years old candidate in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?