5th August 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a child in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to admit my daughter in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur. But my wife is denying by saying that this is not a good play school in this district. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to get my daughter admit in this play school?

3rd March 2023, 12:26 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a child in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?

I cannot provide a personal opinion, but I can provide some information that may help you make a decision. Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur is a branch of Aerokids Preschool, which is a well-known preschool chain in India. It follows the Montessori approach to education and offers a range of activities for children to learn and develop skills. However, the quality of education and facilities may vary from branch to branch.

To determine if it is beneficial for your daughter to attend this preschool, you may want to consider visiting the school, observing a class, and speaking with the teachers and staff. You can also speak with other parents in the community who may have sent their children to the school.

It may also be helpful to research and compare other preschools in your area to determine which one may be the best fit for your daughter's needs and your family's preferences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?