15th August 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria for Nursery admission in ICSE pattern school?

Age criteria for Nursery admission in ICSE pattern school?

15th August 2015, 10:21 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Age criteria for Nursery admission in ICSE pattern school?

ISCE (International Council for Secondary Education) has the age criteria for c;lass 10th not for nursery. But the student has 4 years of minimum age. Below 4 years a student cannot get admission in nursery.

Your age must not be less than 14 years when you will be in class 10th otherwise you will be not eligible for class 10th exam. so, you must have to take admission in nursery at the age that you must satisfy the criteria of class 10th.
15th August 2015, 10:35 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Age criteria for Nursery admission in ICSE pattern school is 5 years to 7 years.
For more details : http://www.cisce.org/
16th August 2015, 12:40 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

ICSE schools require child to be 5 yrs and 8 months+ as on 1st june to be admitted in 1st std.

The normal trend is they admit 4+ for LKG, 5+ for UKG and corresponding age for 1st std in major ICSE schools.

For more details visit website of ICSE.
http://www.cisce.org
17th August 2015, 12:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required for admission in Nursery is 3 years 6 months as per council rule.

So, any candidate having attained the minimum age mentioned above will be most eligible for admission in Nursery standard in ICSE board.
17th August 2015, 03:10 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

ICSE stands for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education.

The minimum age limit for admission in Nursery class is 3 years.
It means children below 3 years are not allowed for admission.
Till last year, there is no limit in upper age for admission in Nursery but this year few of the officials have recommended to set upper limit age for admission in Nursery to 4 years but it is not yet accepted by the boards.
So,still there is no maximum age limit for admission in Nursery class.
7th January 2016, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

My son age 4year 8month in April 2016 (dob-22-08-2011)but school denying for admission in nursery, because according to rule after past 4year they can not admitted in nursery. There's any rule for age limit for admission in more then 4 year
1st March 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is 5yrs2 months now she is in UKG her date of birth on jan 17 /2011,her school syllabus ICSE,,i am under stress that whether she need to sit same ukg or has to go 1st standard..her teacher commended that she is smart so no problem...pls give me a reply
19th April 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir , My son had passed Class- IV on 11th March,2017 from ICSE Board and his date of birth is 17.10.2007. Is he fittest to admit for Class - V. Thanking You - Pradip Saha , Librarian , Murshidabad .
9th August 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

My son is 3.4 years... but cannot write his classmates of course older than him can write well...in fact he has no interest in writing and his teacher complaints daily. I am trying my best to make him get the grip to hold a pencil and write. ...Please help therefore. .. Please reply, he studies in ICSE school.
5th May 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi please advice my child DOB is 15 October 2015..wht should age he should go in nursery of ICSE board.coz as of now school are taking admission for nursery for this year acedemaic year
16th June 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

What should be the ideal age for nursery going kid as per latest government norms in icse or cbse board
9th February 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

My son age 4year 5month in feb 2019 (dob-14-08-2014) & he is study in LKG Class as of now
but I want for admission in ICSE boad this year next class UKG .
we saying pls give us the information, what is the process for admission in boad.

Thanks
Anil kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?