7th October 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

When admission starts at St. Xavier's School for Nursery or Class 1?

The date of birth of my son is 27.04.2010. I would like to admit him in St. Xavier's School in Nursery or in Class-I. When the admission will open and what are the procedures?

Regards,
Samar Chakraborty

9th October 2014, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When admission starts at St. Xavier's School for Nursery or Class 1?

The admissions for Nursery or Class 1 in St.Xavier's School opens in the month of April every year. To get admission in St.Xavier's School, you need to fill up the online application form which will be on the official website www.sxcsadmissions.in/ from 25th September to 10th October, 2014. The minimum required age is 4 years for getting admission in Nursery standard in St.Xavier's School.
12th November 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When admission starts at St. Xavier's School for Nursery or Class 1?

I want to admit my son whose age is 3and1/2 in nursery in durgapur
,when will be the admission proved start and what is the procedure?
25th April 2017, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Please advise us my son date of birth is 18/08/2013 we want to admit him to your school.
Please advise me when we will get admission form at your end. Thanks with regards
Puja Bagchi
Danesh sekh Lane, Howrah
my mail address is [email protected]
30th December 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

My son will b 5 years old on 4 Jan 2018. I want to admit him to class U. K. G. of your school. Please guide me.
11th December 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

The date of birth of my son is 27.08.2013. I would like to admit him in St. Xavier's School in Nursery or in Class-I. When the admission will open and what are the procedures?

Regards,
Anuj Adhikary
11th December 2018, 04:55 PM
anujadhikary

The date of birth of my daughter is 27.08.2013. I would like to admit her in Jaipur St. Xavier's School in Class-I. When the admission will open and what are the procedures?how do i get the Admission forms and how? please advice us.

Thanks & Regards,
Anuj Adhikary
E mail: [email protected]
2nd October 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

The date of birth of my son is 08.10.2013. I would like to admit him in Parkstreet St. Xavier's School. When the admission will open and what are the procedures?how do i get the Admission forms and how? please advice me.

Kind regards
Ratan Panda
E mail; [email protected]
15th November 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

When current admission sart for nursery for next session in xaviers bokaro
14th March 2020, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Request to principal of st. Xavier's cathedral school amravati for admission of class 6 of my child... We r trying here..since last three years..but always there is no vaccancy..it's a humble request to you sir... Add more section in your school for children's future...
28th August 2020, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir /Madam, My son 's date of birth is 22.03.2017.Is he eligible for KG (2021-22) in St.Xaviers, Kolkata?
Kindly suggest.
13th March 2021, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

My son is 3 years and 1 month old wlin which class I can take addmission for him nursery of pre nursery His birth date is 4/02/2018?
17th April 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

My son age is 3and 1/2 years can i apply for nursery admission in st xavier's collegiate school please advise me.

Thank you.

Bindu chowdhury
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?