17th February 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th Humanities of ICSE Board next year after completing 11th?

hello
i am in class 11 studying in a well reputated school icse,
and i had got 87 % in my 10th , due to some medical problem
i will have to leave the school can i get admission in any good and well reputated icse school in class 12th next year offering humanity?

Related Questions:
  1. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  2. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  3. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  4. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  5. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  6. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  7. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  8. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  9. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  10. Board can be changed in 12th class from ICSE to CBSE? What is the procedure for it?
  11. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  12. How can i get admission in 11th commerce or humanities in Central Hindu School for girls?
  13. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  14. Steps to get admission in Bansal classes? How may I get admission in class 11th(ICSE board) in Kota?
  15. Can I get admission in any college of Pune to pursue 11th Science if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  16. How to take admission in 11th class after completing 10th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  18. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?

18th February 2015, 04:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th Humanities of ICSE Board next year after completing 11th?

You can get admission in ICSE 12th standard in Humanities stream, only if you have completed your 11th standard in Humanities stream. To get 12th standard admission in a new school, you should have following certificates.
-> 11th standard pass certificate
->Transfer certificate and Bonafide from the school, in which you have completed your 11th standard.
If have these certificates, you can apply for 12th standard admission at new school, by submitting your application form along with above specified documents.

19th February 2015, 02:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th Humanities of ICSE Board next year after completing 11th?

Yes, surely you can get admission in another school in the same board itself but for that you will have to follow certain steps.

Steps to change school for 11th class:

. You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

1. Collect your report card from your current school

2. Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

3. Notify your board about the transfer of school

19th February 2015, 06:14 PM
coolshaaz

Yes, you can get admission in another school in the same board after completing your 11th Standard.

You need to fulfill the following criteria to change the school from one school to another after completing your 11th Standard:

1. You should get admitted to the new School, for which you need a transfer certificate from the school in which presently you are studying.

2. If both the school are agree then only you can get transferred from one school to other school.

4. If you get fair percentage of marks then you can do it and moreover you need to get no due certificate and good conduct certificate from the present school that you are studying.

5. On the other hand the school which you want to join needs to agree with your proposal. Then the present school of yours will transfer your records to the joining school.

6. You should collect your report card from your current school

7. You have to complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in.

19th February 2015, 06:16 PM
coolshaaz

Yes, you can get admission in another school in the same board after completing your 11th Standard.

You need to fulfill the following criteria to change the school from one school to another after completing your 11th Standard:

1. You should get admitted to the new School, for which you need a transfer certificate from the school in which presently you are studying.

2. If both the school are agree then only you can get transferred from one school to other school.

4. If you get fair percentage of marks then you can do it and moreover you need to get no due certificate and good conduct certificate from the present school that you are studying.

5. On the other hand the school which you want to join needs to agree with your proposal. Then the present school of yours will transfer your records to the joining school.

6. You should collect your report card from your current school

7. You have to complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?