Can i join nda after 12th ? Please give me the details for the same

30th November 2014, 07:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i join nda after 12th ? Please give me the details for the same
Yes, after completion of 12th standard you can apply for NDA exam.

NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. NDA exam is conducted for recruitment in-Army wings, Navy wings, Air force Wings.

The minimum required qualification for NDA exam is 12th standard from a recognized board.

If your 12th subject is mathematics and Physics then you are eligible for all above wings otherwise you can apply only for Indian Army.

The candidates age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidate.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply in NDA exam.

You can get more information regarding the exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?