26th December 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for DRDO jobs after passing 12th class from PCM side?

I am a student of 12th class and my stream is science (pcm). My age is 17 years. I want to know if i am eligible for the DRDO jobs now?

26th December 2015, 10:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for DRDO jobs after passing 12th class from PCM side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th class and my stream is science (pcm). My age is 17 years. I want to know if i am eligible for the DRDO jobs now?
Yes, you are eligible for DRDO entrance exam after 12th standard.

Post Name : Technician

Educational qualification :-SSLC/SSC pass and ITI/NTC/NAC in Relevant Trade NCVT.

Age criteria:-Maximum 35 years

Post Name : Fireman

Educational qualification :-SSLC/SSC pass and Should satisfy the prescribed Physical Fitness/ Endurance Test Standards.

Age criteria:-Maximum 25 years
27th December 2015, 08:31 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, candidate are not eligible for DRDO after passing 12th. Candidate must have passed graduation in engineering in order to apply for jobs in DRDO.
Also candidate have to pass GATE exam cut off to get job in DRDO.
12th pass candidate are not eligible for DRDO jobs.
27th December 2015, 03:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for DRDO jobs having class 12 as qualification.

DRDO doesn't recruit candidates on the basis of class 12 as academic qualification.

To be eligible for DRDO jobs, the candidate must have atleast Bachelors degree in any of the stream from a recognized university.

The official website is http://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/...?pg=job_sc.jsp
27th December 2015, 11:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

DRDO stands for Defense Research & Development Organisation. It is a very well reputed organisation so getting job is not an easy task in such organisation. You are not eligible for any job in DRDO just after completing your 12th standard. The minimum educational qualification for joining the DRDO is bachelor degree. So my suggestion to you is that you should join for bachelor degree course in Chemical engineering, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering or computer engineering as per your interest. Also your age must not be more than 28 years at the time of examination for the recruitment. You must have to score at least 60% marks from a recognized University in your bachelor degree for fulfilling the eligibility criteria of DRDO.
27th December 2015, 11:25 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Sorry that you are not eligible for DRDO after completing 12th standard.

Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) conducts examination for Scientists. DRDO conducts various jobs available in DRDO for Graduates. Those who have completed their B.Tech. and M.Sc. Graduation can apply for this exams. The applicant age should be below 28 years.

Official website - www.drdo.gov.in
27th December 2015, 11:29 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
It is not possible to get a job in organizations like DRDO with 12th standard. The aspirant has to study B.E or B.Tech for a job in DRDO. You can check the job details in the DRDO website link given below http://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/...g=homebody.jsp
17th August 2020, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

How can I join DRDO after completing my bachelor's degree through biology???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?