11th January 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join in space centre? I am in class 8th and interested to join Astronomy

i am in 8 class and I am intreasted in astronomy . so can you told me the process of joining in space centre

25th January 2012, 09:08 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: Procedure to join in space centre? I am in class 8th and interested to join Astronomy

hi friend,

Good to see you that you are interested to join ISRO. you first need to complete your degree i.e., b.tech or equivalent degree with atleast 65% of marks in all semesters.the age limit is 35 years.
for the complete info click on the below website.
http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp
1st May 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join in space centre? I am in class 8th and interested to join Astronomy

i have completed my b.tech in electrical engg......is there any procedure to do my m.tech/msc in astrophysics??? and what will be the prospect????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?