26th August 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th RBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly let me know that what is the minimum percentage required in 12th RBSE to appear for JEE Advanced? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
31st August 2015, 01:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th RBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Kindly let me know that what is the minimum percentage required in 12th RBSE to appear for JEE Advanced? Please tell me as soon as possible.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for JEE Main 2016 exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Those candidates who have secured top 1,50,000 rank (including all categories) in JEE Main examination are eligible for JEE Advanced exam 2016.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
31st August 2015, 05:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, the candidate must have to score minimum aggregate of 75% (70% for SC/ST) marks in 12th standard Board examinations or the candidate must be in top 20 percentile of high scorers of 12th standard Board examinations. To be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, the candidate must
have secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination and 75% aggregate marks in 12th standard Board examinations.
31st August 2015, 10:18 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th RBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?

There is nothing like that. If you have passing marks or just passed 12th class from any recognized school or board means you are eligible for test and you can sit in Joint Entrance Exam. Because in JEE 12th class marks doesn't matters. The main thing that matters that is you just need to score good marks in the entrance exam nothing else
JEE mains and advance are conducted by Central Board of Secondary education once in a year.
30th November 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I m getting 73.4% in 12th rbse board in 2015.Am I eligible for Jee advanced 2016? Actually some websites provided top 20 percentile list respective to their board some mentioned 69% is required in rbse board on the other hand some mentioned 75% aggregate.I m little confused.please provide me right information as soon as possible.thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?