2nd November 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?

Hello,
I am going to be in 12th standard now. I have completed my 11th WBCHSE. I want to prepare for 12th WBCHSE from now. I am from Science stream. I want to know the chapters which are important in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in class 12th WBCHSE.

29th November 2015, 07:36 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?

In the 12th class each subject is important and have own meaning. So you can't skip any chapter of any subject. You should try to cover whole syllabus for good marks. You can give more time on the chapters which are of maximum marks but you can't skip whole chapter. That's it. I suggests you contact to your school teacher and ask for help they will surely provides you a topic from each chapter which usually comes in exams.
30th November 2015, 07:31 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?

For 12th boards examination, syllabus is designed in such way that every chapters have its own importance and marks are distributed among each chapters almost mostly marks depends on different groups such as in Chemistry there are three groups Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry.
So, to score high marks in 12th boards examination, it is very important to study the whole syllabus as no chapters is more or less important for examination point of view.
Students must have knowledge of each chapters as well as each topics as given in the syllabus.
Previous year question paper also plays key role in preparation of boards examination which gives idea to the students about the type of questions being asked in boards examination so that students can prepare themselves according to the questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?