1st September 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for recheck of BSEB 12th Mathematics paper?

Hello sir, I was appeared in 12th exam from BSEB but got failed in Mathematics paper. I want to recheck my copy. Please tell me what is the procedure for it and how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 12th passed student with 70% marks from BSEB apply for JEE Main? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  3. Minimum marks required to qualify in Mathematics of 12th BSEB?
  4. Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for 12th BSEB Board exam?
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University with 76.5% in 12th BSEB and scored 88 marks in Mathematics?
  6. How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing 12th BSEB?
  7. When the application form of 12th BSEB board exams will be out? Possibility to change stream Biology to Mathematics? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for NATA if secured 62.50% in 12th BSEB?
  9. How can I apply for Government scholarship if secured 78% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  10. Can I reappear in 12th exam from BSEB if passed 12th three years ago?
  11. How to apply in scholarship for a candidate who has scored 393 marks in 12th BSEB Commerce?
  12. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if secured 79% in 12th from BSEB and belongs to ST category and 60% disabaled?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in NDA entrance exam if scored less than 50 marks in Mathematics and secured 57.4% in 12th BSEB & 7.4 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. Is there any possibility to re-attend 12th exam of BSEB?
  15. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB?
  16. When the result of 12th Commerce BSEB Board exam will be declared?
  17. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  18. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
7th September 2016, 10:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for recheck of BSEB 12th Mathematics paper?

You must contact to the School from which you have studied your class 12th. Meet the concerned person of the School at the School office, ask him/her about when the recheck form will issue. They will provide you with the necessary details about it. Fill up the recheck form and submit it back to the School, the School will send your application form to the respective Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?