18th December 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

BBA 1st year student can give any Bank exam?

I have completed 12th commerce with 69.27% & now i am in BBA 1st year. can i give any bank exams? after 12th commerce. [/B]

18th December 2014, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BBA 1st year student can give any Bank exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12th commerce with 69.27% & now i am in BBA 1st year. can i give any bank exams? after 12th commerce. [/B]
No, you are not eligible for bank exam because you have not completed graduation degree.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for below given bank exams -

1)SBI Clerk Exam
2)IBPS Clerk Exam
3)SBI PO Exam
4)IBPS PO Exam
5)ICICI PO Exam

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years for SBI clerk and IBPS clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years for SBI PO and IBPS PO exam.

ICICI PO exam requires 55% marks in graduation degree from a recognized university. Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
19th December 2014, 12:15 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, You are not eligible to appear for Bank exams. That's because a Candidate who have completed any degree from a recognized university are only eligible to apply for bank exams. So, you are eligible to appear for bank exams only after the completion of your BBA course. So, try to use this 2 year's time to prepare bank exams like IBPS, SBI, etc.
19th December 2014, 02:49 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4771773]I have completed 12th commerce with 69.27% & now i am in BBA 1st year. can i give any bank exams? after 12th commerce. [/B][/QUOTE]

No,you are not eligible for Bank exam. You need to complete BBA without any pending backlogs to be eligible for IBPS PO and Clerk exam.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common written examination for recruitment in Clerical Cadre in 22 Public Sector Banks .

IBPS PO and Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:
A Bachelor's degree in any faculty or its equivalent qualification from a recognised university and Final years student can also apply. Minimum 60% marks needed in Graduation to be eligible for IBPS PO Exam and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

Age Limit:

IBPS Clerk:
The candidate should not more than 28 years and not less than 18 years at the time of appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates and other reserved categories .

IBPS PO:
The candidate should not more than 30 years and not less than 20 years at the time of appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates and other reserved categories .

Official Website - http://www.ibps.in/
19th December 2014, 10:32 AM
bablurocks

You cannot give any Bank exam studying in BBA 1st Year. To apply for Bank PO as well as Clerk , you must have passed a Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University.
At First, you have to complete Your Graduation Degree like BBA.
Age limit for Bank exam is 20-28 years.
Now there is no Bank exam for 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?