29th May 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Regular or part time schooling for the preparation of AIPMT?

My name is Kshitij Shakya and I want to know that is dummy schooling is good or
regular schooling is ok to crack AIPMT......plzzzzzzz reply soon as I have to take a decision very fast!!!!!😓

29th May 2015, 06:15 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Regular or part time schooling for the preparation of AIPMT?

Both type of schooling have their own advantages and disadvantages.
As the syllabus of AIPMT comprises of topics from 11th ans 12th CBSE syllabus so I advice you to prepare for AIPMT with regular schooling. In school you will cover your 11th and 12th syllabus which in turn help you with AIPMT.
Guidance of a good teacher will help you a lot in your preparation. You can also take help from some good coaching institute.

If you want to go for part time schooling, I suggest you to join some coaching class. As they will help you with the syllabus and easy technique of solving questions in lesser time.

Some best coaching institute for AIPMT are :
  • Aakash Institute
  • Allen Career Institute
  • Bansal Classes

Please find the attachment for the AIPMT syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIPMT.pdf(827.9 KB, 49 views)
29th May 2015, 10:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

I do not think that part schooling will be best as compared to the regular schooling. AIPMT stands for All India Para Medical Test and it is a common examination conducted by the CBSE for the admission in MBBS and other medical courses in different central institutions.

As the major number of questions in the entrance test are from the NCERT text books of Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics which is taught in each and every schools regularly and also regular practice test is taken for the evaluation.

But if you want to part time / dummy schooling you can and do your preparation from any coaching institute this will also be benificial in preparation for the examination but they will not be helpful in getting the good aggregate in the board examination and good practical as well as practical knowledge.

For more information for the AIPMT examination visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
8th September 2016, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

What is better option for preparation for that I should join school or institutes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?