30th January 2019, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa?

Dear friends, I am planning to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa for 5th standard. But I don’t know about the value of this school. I just want to know that is it beneficial to admit my son in this school? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

13th February 2019, 04:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa?

Jawahar Navodaya Schools are affiliated to CBSE and they are central government funded schools. If you can get admission in such a school then surely it will be better than most of the private schools available in your area.

Just visit the school campus and make sure whether the school has faculties available or not. Sometimes in government schools, there is absence and faculties due to non availability. Hence, just enquire before taking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?