16th January 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How to study merchant navy? I am a student of ISC Board studying with science stream

My name is abhishek singh student of ISC board studying with science stream in class 11 and i want to study merchant navy.
So please reply me how to get admission in it and what types of formalities should i have to follow.
My contact no. is 9748581804
Please help me.

19th April 2014, 07:25 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study merchant navy? I am a student of ISC Board studying with science stream

Merchant Navy is a great career option after 12th, it is perfect for those who love travelling, adventure, interested in seeing new places and meeting new people. In this profession you will travel around the world and that too free of cost. You can always opt for a course which is more of administration oriented. There are many courses to opt from in context to Merchant Navy. Spanning from 3 years B.Sc. in Nautical Science. Candidates need to be 10+2 with minimum 60 per cent and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Age limit should be between 17 to 25 years. There is also 2 years Higher National Diploma (HND) in Nautical Science. Candidates should be 10+2 PCM and age limit for the course is 25 years. The one year Diploma course in Nautical Science require candidates who have passed class 12 with minimum 55 per cent and with Physics, chemistry and maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?