3rd June 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Should I take coaching class for all subjects to prepare for 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Sir,
I am a student of class 10th of WBBSE. My problem is that, I don't know how to study and learn a chapter? This reduces my marks in exam. I am preparing for class 10 and I have only one coaching of Mathematics. So, I want your suggestion that I should take coaching for whole subject?

9th June 2015, 01:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take coaching class for all subjects to prepare for 10th WBBSE Board exam?

First you should crosscheck yourself, to know about the subjects, which you can prepare by yourself and the subjects to which you need coaching. You can do so, by checking the marks, which you are getting in each and every subject. Then you will get an idea, to which subjects you need coaching. Then you should join in any good caching center, to score good marks in those subjects.
10th June 2015, 01:41 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I take coaching class for all subjects to prepare for 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Maths coaching class is enough for you as mathematics is a practical subject, and for other subject you just read the chapters and understand it and then try to solve some past year question papers and give some mock test, by doing this you will be able to score a good marks in your board exam.
10th June 2015, 02:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Look dear, that depends upon your own ability and potential as to whether you can do the preparation or not.

However, as you have mentioned that you don't know ho to prepare for the examination or how to know what to study, therefore on that platform I suggest you to to taking up coaching classes but not for all subjects.

Try top take up coaching classes only for those subjects which you are weak in and not for all the subjects, as you will then not be able to take out time for your own studies at home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?