21st July 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Should I take coaching class to prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam?

Hello,
I am an ICSE student and I have scored 76% in my 9th standard. But I want to improve and increase my percentage in 10th. I haven't taken any coaching class yet. So, shall I take coaching?

23rd July 2015, 06:12 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take coaching class to prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam?

Yes, you can opt for coaching class to prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam.
You will get good support from the coaching class, but make sure you opt for a good coaching class.
They will help you in understanding the concepts and the syllabus very clearly.

But you can also prepare for 10th class at your home as the syllabus is not much hard. You can easily prepare with the help of your books and teaching of your school teachers.
24th July 2015, 02:38 PM
Priyanka Munot

Thumbs up Re: Should I take coaching class to prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am an ICSE student and I have scored 76% in my 9th standard. But I want to improve and increase my percentage in 10th. I haven't taken any coaching class yet. So, shall I take coaching?
Yes
you scored 76% in your 9th standard. you need to put on more efforts to score good in your ICSE. so taking a coaching would help you a lot in preparing for your exams. and as we all know class 10 and class 12 are a
vital of our life. we all need to prove ourselves at this stage.
so take a good coaching and prepare for your exams well!
BEST OF LUCK!
24th July 2015, 02:52 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Should I take coaching class to prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam?

Yes, you can opt coaching classes as it will be more helpful for you. It is not possible to clear each and every doubt in the school due to less time and more responsibilities of a teacher. But, in coaching classes you can clear your doubts easily.In school you have to study all the subjects in a limited period of time while in coaching you can focus on a particular subject for which you will join the coaching.
Work hard at your home also when you will join the coaching. Make sure that the coaching class which you will have join should be good.
Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?