26th July 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to review if secured 35 marks each in Accountancy and Business Studies of 12th WBCHSE?

Dear Friends,
I have got 35 marks in Accountancy and 35 marks in Business Studies in my 12th WBCHSE Board exam. I want to do review in both of my papers. Can you please let me know that I can get any benefit if I give my papers in review?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering B.Com(Accountancy) in Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 91 marks in Accountancy and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam? -- [New]
  2. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  4. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  6. How can I become an Accountancy Teacher of Higher Secondary Level being a 12th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  7. Download Accountancy question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  8. Should I study BCA if secured 54% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  9. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in NATA if secured 75% in 12th WBCHSE? Upper age limit to appear?
  11. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  12. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  13. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?
  14. Past 5 years question papers of Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics for class 12th for CBSE board
  15. Admission in b.com(hons.) in Calcutta university with low marks in accounts and business studies but good marks in economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for school assistant social studies? I have passed B.Com with optional subjects
  17. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation?
  18. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
31st July 2015, 04:52 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to review if secured 35 marks each in Accountancy and Business Studies of 12th WBCHSE?

Re evaluation is not a good idea if you are not 100% sure that you deserve some more marks than your score. In re evaluation they only tally total marks again. If you want to do improvement then you should fill improvement form in these subject.

After filling this form you will be able to give examination again. If your score improved then your new score will be considered unless your old one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?