25th July 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE if secured admission in Distance B.Com course at Delhi University?

Hello everyone,
I am pursuing B.Com 1st year from Delhi University in Distance Mode. But I want to do reguler collage. I have already given 12th CBSE Improvment exam but my percentage is not so much well. So can I repeat 12th from CBSE again?

Related Questions:
31st July 2015, 03:22 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE if secured admission in Distance B.Com course at Delhi University?

If you want to repeat 12th standard, then you have to take admission from class 12 only. All your results of class 12 will be considered invalid from thereon. When you apply for a job, then this current class 12 marks will be considered as the marks that you have obtained on appearing for class 12 board examinations. So whatever be your graduation status that will be irrelevant. have you thought from this angle. Currently you have invested one year in Delhi University. This will mean nothing, if you sit for class 12 examination again. There is no hindrance in repetition. In fact, once you submit the admission fee in a school, you will be again admitted for class 12. No extra formalities will be necessary, eince you have already passed class 11. But this will mean investing 2 extra years in your academic career. Are you ready for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?