22nd May 2015, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Best board of education between Haryana Board and CBSE?

my child is stying 8th standard icse he is too weak i want to admit him haryana board is best hatryana board or cbse board ?

22nd May 2015, 07:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best board of education between Haryana Board and CBSE?

The standards maintained by CBSE Board are higher than that of Haryana Board. As far as your child intelligence is concerned, I would suggest you to join your Child in Normal Haryana Board rather than CBSE Board. But in general, the best board between Haryana Board and CBSE board is CBSE. As CBSE board is a recognized India wide, candidates can study their studies where ever they wish to do. More over, CBSE covers the syllabus required for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) and other competitive Examinations but state board cannot. As far as good career is concerned, the best board your child can go with is CBSE board.
22nd May 2015, 08:21 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

All the boards are good to study .
Changing the board of your child is not going to help in any way unless your son does not labor hard in the weaker section .
CBSE may be the best option available for you to shift your son from ICSE board .
Complete dedication and deteination is necessary from your son to succeed in the upcoming time , withoout the he/she mqy not be able to survive in competitive world for everything he wish to achieve in his life
22nd May 2015, 01:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I would refer you to go for CBSE board as it would help your child to get much exposure in future because of it s education system and widely accepted pattern.

Moreover, maximum people tend to move towards CBSE board after 10tth because of he following two reasons;

> The syllabus of entrance exams are at par with the syllabus laid down by CBSE.

> English is easier and no compulsion of second language, hence more attention can be given to the core subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?