9th May 2017, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best English medium agriculture school in Uttrakhand?

Which is the best English medium agriculture school in Uttrakhand? Can you please give me the answer soon on this? I really want to join the best school in order to have a bright future. Please guide me with the right details and also share the admission procedure followed. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?
  2. Which are the best English medium agriculture school in Rajasthan for class 11th and 12th?
  3. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  4. Is Banasthali School of Rajasthan an English medium school?
  5. Is Adharsh English medium school is based on government or not? Does it have sanskrit language?
  6. Where can i do B.Ed. in Life Science in english medium?
  7. How a Bengali medium student can get admission in English medium school?
  8. Which school of Jodhpur has the best performance in 12th R.B.S.E board (English medium)?
  9. Process of establishing an Engish medium School?
  10. Centre details being a student of M D Bhatia High School, English medium?
  11. is Swami Vivekanand University approved by NCTE for M.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any scheme for free education in private English medium school for girl child in Aurangabad? Is there Government control on such type of schools?
  13. From which board Morarji Desai Backward English Medium School, Karkala, Udupi(D) is recognized? How to take admission in 11th standard in this school?
  14. Best CBSE English medium day school with transport facility and suitable fee structure in Bhubaneswar?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  16. Whether DSC examination for Maths School Assistants is in english medium or telugu medium?
  17. Best graduation college in Delhi
  18. Best graduation college in Delhi?
27th May 2017, 07:34 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is the best English medium agriculture school in Uttrakhand?

With regret I have to inform you that Agriculture school does not exist.After completion of 10+2, you can go for Agriculture colleges/universities.

Bellow I have listed some Agricultural Universities/colleges in Uttrakhand:
1) Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
2) Dolphin Institute of Biomedical and Natural Sciences
3) JB Institute of Technology
4) Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
5) Hingiri ZEE University
6) Dev Bhoomi Group of Institute
7) Uttaranchal University
8) Uttrakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry
9) Uttranchal University of technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?