28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in 1st standard in SOS Hermann Gmeiner School, Faridabad? Will they conduct interview for admission?

Hello sir, I want to admit my son in 1st standard in SOS Hermann Gmeiner School, Faridabad. Please tell me eligibility criteria for it? Will he have to face interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata?
  2. Is Navy Children School available in Faridabad? Procedure to take admission in 5th standard?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in a Canadian school?
  4. Whether my son who is 3 years and 11 months old eligible for admission in Nursery class of a CBSE school?
  5. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  6. Preocedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi? Fee required for it?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Army school after 9th standard?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started?
  9. Fees to study 11th and 12th with Science stream from Apeejay School, Faridabad? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam for admission?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  11. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?
  12. What is the age criteria for Standard 1st admission in ICSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria to get admission in 9th standard in The Pentecostal Assembly School, Bokaro? Affiliation of this school? -- [New]
  14. List of top 10 CBSC schools in Jammu?
  15. Details of university for doing distance LLB
  16. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers' School, Kolkata to enroll in 1st standard?
  18. Can I go for science stream after scoring 75% in science?
29th April 2017, 08:24 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in 1st standard in SOS Hermann Gmeiner School, Faridabad? Will they conduct interview for admission?

Yes, an interview will be conducted by the school and not only for the student but along with the parents. Only after clearing the interview session, your child will be eligible to get admission and continue with his studies further.

Moreover, the candidate's age should not be below 3 years and 6 months as it is the minimum age required for admission in 1st standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?