28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

St Mary's Convent High School, Mapusa, Goa will allow to get admission in 11th for 10th passed student from Kanpur?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th from Kanpur and got 75%. My family is sifting to Goa so I decided to study here. Can I get admission in St Mary's Convent High School, Mapusa, Goa?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get my class 11th TC just after the 2-3 days of admission?
  2. Does St Anne's Convent School, Chandigarh provides 11th with Humanities? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  3. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  4. Is TC possible after 2-3 days of getting admission in a school?
  5. Where to get admission form for AMU 11th standard?
  6. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  7. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here?
  11. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th?
  12. Admission procedure to study 11th in Military School of Bangalore for a candidate of Belgaum? Last date of admission?
  13. Do we need to give admission exam for 11th commerce?
  14. Am I eligible for Indian army, if passed high school from Nepal?
  15. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  16. List of the top schools in Secunderabad for VII passed students?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  18. How may I know about the SSC exam centre in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2017, 08:05 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: St Mary's Convent High School, Mapusa, Goa will allow to get admission in 11th for 10th passed student from Kanpur?

Yes, you can get admission in 11th standard after completion of your 10th standard from Kanpur. You will have to fulfill the admission criteria in the concluding school you wish to get admission in and can continue with your studies further from there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?