14th October 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is preferable for 11th Computer Science between Himachal Pradesh Board and CBSE?

My name is Shyam. I have completed 10th in Himachal Pradesh Board. Next, I have planned to take Computer Science group in 11th standard. Now I am confused whether to choose Himachal Pradesh Board or CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change board from CBSE to Himachal Pradesh board after 11th? Necessary documents required for it?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  3. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  4. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  5. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  6. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  7. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board? -- [New]
  8. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  9. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  10. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  11. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  12. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  13. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  14. Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th?
  15. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  16. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  17. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  18. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
14th October 2016, 10:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is preferable for 11th Computer Science between Himachal Pradesh Board and CBSE?

1. There is nothing to get confused here. It is always advisable to continue your studies after secondary class in same board. It means that you should study in Himachal Pradesh State board for 12th class also.

2. You are aware of Himachal Pradesh state board exams, its answer checking method and what kind of answers it require to fetch good marks in different subjects. When you will switch to CBSE, you will have to face certain problems.
15th October 2016, 06:48 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is preferable for 11th Computer Science between Himachal Pradesh Board and CBSE?

CBSE is one of the best board in India for 10+2. This board is considered to be the best due to following reasons as mentioned below:

>>Transparency.

>>Easy and smooth complaint redressal mechanism through online mode.

>>Copy evaluation and marking style is better.

>>Acknowledged in India as well as board.

>>Syllabus and curriculum is comprehensive.

You should select this board for standard 11th without any doubt. This is better than any state board.
15th October 2016, 08:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Shyam. I have completed 10th in Himachal Pradesh Board. Next, I have planned to take Computer Science group in 11th standard. Now I am confused whether to choose Himachal Pradesh Board or CBSE?
As per standard, you can choose CBSE board to study computer science in 11th standard.

Syllabus for CBSE board in better than others board in Computer Subject.
15th October 2016, 09:52 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to get confused as both the board are recognised board and the certificate from any of the board are eligible for higher studies.

So, as per your convenience you can continue your studies. The syllabus for the HSC examination is almost same for all the board.

There will be no major difference in pursuing the 10+2 from CBSE instead of HP Board.
15th October 2016, 11:51 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

The choice is your's which board you would like to go to. Across India, CBSE board is acceptable & recognised to every private & government organisation. Himachal Board is good within Himachal only. I suggest you to go for CBSE board for your further studies. Since you want to do computer science, so better to opt for CBSE board.
15th October 2016, 12:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard from Himachal Pradesh board, you can pursue your higher studies i.e., 11th and 12th standard from any board of your interest whether it is Himachal Pradesh state board or CBSE Board.

The Himachal Pradesh board is a state board and the syllabus of this board is confined only to that particular state whereas CBSE Board is a central board and this board syllabus is same throughout India. It will helpful for you while appearing in State and National level entrance examinations if you pursue your 11th and 12th standard from CBSE Board.
15th October 2016, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The CBSE is All India recognized board; the value for the CBSE is higher than the state boards. CBSE board offers good syllabus for its students, So that, they can clear the competitive examinations after Higher Secondary easily. You can get good score in the national level competitive examinations. The CBSE is one of the best to pursue JEE examinations in future after completion of 10+2. The CBSE functions under Central Government, it follows NCERT textbooks. All the national level examinations like JEE, BITSAT, NDA/NA etc are conducted on the basis of CBSE syllabus. So it is advisable to study in CBSE in 11th standard Computer Science.
15th October 2016, 06:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Both Himachal Pradesh state board as well as CBSE board are very good and you can opt any one of them. However, it is recommended to go for CBSE board owing to below facts.

- CBSE is widely accepted by institutes across the country.
- Most of the entrance exams after 12th are as per CBSE syllabus.
- There is no need of opting second language in CBSE curriculum so you can concentrate more on core subjects.
15th October 2016, 07:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

I would like to suggest you to go for the CBSE. The benefits of the CBSE over any state board are :

* Uniform Grading system
* All India rankings
* Fair competition
* Good teachers quality
* Good infrastructure
* Scientifically designed syllabus
* Facility of transfer in case of the transfer of the parents to the other city.
16th October 2016, 02:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It is always preferable to get admission in CBSE board above state board as there are many such advantage such as the medium of education, co-curricular activities, educational environment, benefit in various entrance examination(the syllabus being quite similar), etc.

However, if you go for state board, it doesn't mean that you will not get any exposure towards studies, it is just an extra advantage studying in CBSE board over state boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?