1st September 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How to change board from CBSE to Himachal Pradesh board after 11th? Necessary documents required for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 11th from CBSE board but I want to change my board to Himachal Pradesh board. Please tell me how can I change my board? Is it possible? Which documents are required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change board after 10th from CBSE to Punjab School Education Board? Necessary documents required for it?
  2. Which Board is preferable for 11th Computer Science between Himachal Pradesh Board and CBSE?
  3. Necessary documents required to change board and school after 11th from CBSE?
  4. Possibility to change school in class 12th from ISC board to CBSE board? Documents required for it?
  5. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  6. Chances to get admission in 11th in Maharashtra board if completed 11th from Andhra Pradesh board? Documents required for it? -- [New]
  7. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  8. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  9. Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th?
  10. Documents Required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?
  12. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  13. Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE?
  14. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  15. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  16. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  17. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
5th September 2016, 03:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change board from CBSE to Himachal Pradesh board after 11th? Necessary documents required for it?

No, it's not possible to change from CBSE Board to Himachal Pradesh Board after completion of your 11th standard. You need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same board whether it is CBSE Board or Himachal Pradesh Board. You can take admission in 11th standard in Himachal Pradesh but, you can't get admission in 12th standard. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from CBSE Board and after that you can pursue your higher studies in Himachal Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?